Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

My rangoli art

Last week room 19 and 20 made some rangoli art  to celebrate the Diwali festival. First room 19 and 20 got some paper we used different shapes for our art. Next we drew some beautiful patterns to add some details so it could be pretty. After that all of the kids had two pick four colours like pink,black and some other colours. I used lots shapes like circle and Triangles I did my patterns like circles and I add lot of patterns. Soon I did colours patterns like blue and green and I add spiky Mountain. Then I coloured all of my patterns and shapes. After that me and tawana had to cut our papers so it could go on a cardboard and we could dry the cardboard Mrs Carruthers glued all of the finish rangoli art there was lots of pretty patterns. Finally me and tawana dye the background with lots of colours when the dye dry  Ms Eadie put glitter and it made it more pretty. I felt excited because I get to make my own rangoli art and I can put lots of patterns.



No comments:

Post a Comment