Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Matariki

Last Friday it was Matariki day. I was in room 19 and 20 with Mrs carruthers. There were other kids Mrs carruthers put all of the kids and older kids in groups. We celebrate Matariki by making stars. 

I made a cool star. We had to go up down then across it was amazing! Then Mrs carruthers picked 8 people to do painting. It was me and other kids and older kids. It was our background for our star.

Then we made a star. We rote a message. I rote it to my favourite Aunty and to my family. After that we put glitter inside the star. 

After we rote our message we made cookies. We put icing on top of the cookies.

I felt excited for doing this. It was very very fun to do. Just when it was about  hometime we went to Assembly so everyone could see our work. I felt excited for doing all these fun things.



No comments:

Post a Comment